High technology and optimum protection are at the appointment with the GLCR HYDRA THERMAGRAPH jacket.
Designed with high-end fabrics, it integrates an INFIDRY-20™ membrane (20 000mm/15000g) to remain hot and dry regardless of the meteorological conditions and the physical engagement of the rider.
In addition, it also has an intelligent insulation reinforced at strategic points thanks to the TERMAGRAPH body mapping.
Light and elegant, it benefits from a technical fit (Expedition) that follows all the movements of the riders without bothering them.
Not forgetting to be functional, it also has many features:
- BEMIS® Fully sealed seams
- Asymmetrical and waterproof zip
- Thermagraph™ insulation system
- Air-Flo™ ventilations under the armpits
- Vader™ ventilations
- Adjustable anti-snow gaiter
- 3-in-1 Tri-pull™ hood with cord adjustment
- Internal storage pocket in mesh
- Internal sleeve cuffs
- Pass pocket
- Oversized chest pocket with waterproof zip closing
- Membrane: - Infidry-20 20.000 mm waterproof / breathable 15.000 g
- Heat Index 686 of 5/10: indicates the maintenance of ideal heat thanks to its lining and its materials, for temperatures from -9°C to 0°C.
- Shiny embossed lining
- All seams are sealed
- Fit : Expedition fit
Outer : 76% nylon / 24% dyed polyester light twill
Lining: 100% polyester taffeta / 100% polyester peach skin tricot / 100% polyester mesh / 92% nylon / 6% brushed spandex back jersey / 60% nylon / 40% Elastane.
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|