High technology and optimum protection are at the appointment with the GLCR SYNTH THERMAGRAPH trousers.
Designed with high-end fabrics, they integrate an INFIDRY-20™ membrane (20 000mm/15000g) to remain hot and dry regardless of the meteorological conditions and the physical engagement of the rider.
In addition, they also have an intelligent insulation reinforced at strategic points thanks to the TERMAGRAPH body mapping.
Light and elegant, they benefit from a technical fit (Expedition) that follows all the movements of the riders without bothering them.
Not forgetting to be functional, they also have many functionalities for maximum effectiveness:
- BEMIS® Fully sealed seams
- Compatible gaiters with Boa® lacing
- Leg opening with reinforcement in Cordura Horseshoe Hem™
- Thermagraph™ insulation system
- Ghetto Slit™ Low leg opening with bellows and zip closing
- PJ Connect™ system
- Belt buckle
- Internal waist adjustment
- Lateral cargo pockets with waterproof zip closing
- Rear pocket with zip closure
- Membrane: - Infidry-20 20.000 mm waterproof / breathable 15.000 g
- Heat Index 686 of 5/10: indicates the maintenance of ideal heat thanks to its lining and its materials, for temperatures from -9°C to 0°C.
- All seams are sealed
Outer : 76% nylon / 24% light dyed polyester
Lining: 100% Taffeta polyester / 100% polyester mesh / 100% peach skin polyester tricot / 100% Cordura nylon
|Anchura cintura||Leg length||Inside leg|