referencia : L3W318-LTORCH
Focusing on heat, the ECHO PLY W is a technical jacket for women belonging to the Mannual�™ range full of technology. In addition to its thick and cosy insulation offering a high performance heat level (9/10), it consists of a waterproof and breathable...686
Focusing on heat, the ECHO PLY W is a technical jacket for women belonging to the Mannual�™ range full of technology. In addition to its thick and cosy insulation offering a high performance heat level (9/10), it consists of a waterproof and breathable Infidry 8™ membrane (8 000mm/ 5 000gr) which will maintain you warm and dry throughout your skiing outings. In addition, it brings together a good number of characteristics, as the many pockets, the anti-snow gaiter, its innovative sleeves and many other characteristics listed below:
- Critically welded seams
- Sleeves with articulated elbows
- Adjustable cuffs in two directions "Death grip"
- Adjustable size of the anti-snow gaiter
- Connection of the jacket to the trousers thanks to the system of attachment "PJ-CONNECT"
- Eyelet for package attachment on the anti-snow gaiter
- Internal pocket for music player
- Internal pocket in mesh
- Internal with chin protection
- Clip for keys and loop for attachment of gloves in the pocket
- Bidirectional YKK zipper
- Waterproof and breathable membrane Infidry 8™ (8 000mm/5 000gr), a good protection for average conditions during your outings.
- Heat Index 686 of 9/10, indicates the maintenance of an ideal heat thanks to its lining and its materials, for temperatures of -23°C to -7°C.
- Outer: Printed on canvas 100% polyester twill
- Lining: 100% Taffeta nylon / 100% brushed polyester and peached tricot / 100% poly mesh / 100% Sherpa polyester
- Insulation : 200gr body / 120gr sleeves / 80gr hood
- Fit : All Access
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|