referencia : L3W316-LTORCH
With the most original graphics, the HARLOW W is a technical jacket for women belonging to the Mannual�™ range full of technology. In addition to its cosy insulation offering a high performance thermal level (8/10), it consists of a waterproof and breathable...686
With the most original graphics, the HARLOW W is a technical jacket for women belonging to the Mannual�™ range full of technology. In addition to its cosy insulation offering a high performance thermal level (8/10), it consists of a waterproof and breathable Infidry 8™ membrane (8 000mm/ 5 000gr) which will maintain you warm and dry throughout your skiing outings. In addition, it adds many functional characteristics with following details:
- "Air flo" vent bellows in "SMOOTH-OPERATOR" mesh
- Sleeves with articulated elbows
- Adjustable cuffs in two directions "Death grip"
- Adjustable size of the anti-snow gaiter
- Connection of the jacket to the trousers thanks to the system of attachment "PJ-CONNECT"
- Eyelet for package attachment on the anti-snow gaiter
- Internal pocket for MP3
- Internal pocket in mesh
- Internal with chin protection
- Hidden pocket for credit card or identity card
- Clip for keys and loop for attachment of gloves in the pocket
- Bidirectional YKK zipper
- Waterproof and breathable membrane Infidry 8™ (8 000mm/5 000gr), a good protection for average conditions during your outings.
- Heat Index 686 of 8/10, indicates the maintenance of an ideal heat thanks to its lining and its materials, for temperatures of -21°C to 0°C.
- Outer: 100% polyester twill
- Lining: 100% Taffeta nylon / 100% brushed polyester and peached tricot / 100% poly mesh / 100% Sherpa polyester
- Insulation : Polyfill 100g body / 60gr sleeves and hood.
- Main seams welded
- Fit : All Access
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|