referencia : L2W316-CORL
The ECHO is a jacket of the range Mannual�™ range by 686, offering a quality product, functional and equipped with essential assets to deal with all weather conditions. Indeed, it is complete and notably has a waterproof and breathable membrane Infidry...686
The ECHO is a jacket of the range Mannual�™ range by 686, offering a quality product, functional and equipped with essential assets to deal with all weather conditions. Indeed, it is complete and notably has a waterproof and breathable membrane Infidry 5™ (5 000mm/ 5 000gr) that will maintain you warm and dry throughout your outings. Also featuring a warm lining (200gr body / 100gr sleeves and hood), it is the assurance to stay warm in all circumstances, even for the more overcautious as shown in the heat index of 9/10. In addition, ECHO brings together a good number of characteristics, as the many pockets, the anti-snow gaiter, its innovative sleeves and many other characteristics listed below:
- Critically welded seams
- "Air flo" vent bellows in "SMOOTH-OPERATOR" mesh
- Sleeves with articulated elbows
- Adjustable cuffs in two directions "Death grip"
- Adjustable size of the anti-snow gaiter
- Connection of the jacket to the trousers thanks to the system of attachment "PJ-CONNECT"
- Eyelet for package attachment on the anti-snow gaiter
- Internal pocket for music player
- Internal pocket in mesh
- Internal with chin protection
- hidden pocket for credit card or identity card
- Clip for keys and loop for attachment of gloves in the pocket
- Bidirectional YKK zipper
Waterproof and breathable membrane Infidry 5™ (5 000mm/5 000gr), a good protection for average conditions during your outings.
- Heat Index 686 of 9/10, indicates the maintenance of an ideal heat thanks to its lining and its materials, for temperatures of -23°C to -7°C.
- Exterior: Printed on canvas 100% poly peached oxford
- Lining: 100% Taffeta nylon / 100% poly peached tricot
- Insulation : 200G body / 100gr sleeves and hood
|Altura jaqueta||Anchura busto||Anchura cintura||Longitud manga||Longitud debajo manga|