The Vario Base Unit Silver Edition is particularly narrow and fits to the body perfectly thanks to the neoprene hip strap.
The proven ABS TwinBag System is integrated into the Vario Base Unit Silver Edition and in the event of an emergency can be activated instantly. The Base Unit is designed to withstand the enormous forces that occur during an avalanche. The carrying system meets the requirements of the TÜV for extreme operational demands (PPE Directive 89/686/EEC).
The Vario Base Unit has:
- ABS® TwinBags with buoyancy volume of 170 litres
- Handle plate with activation handle, which is height-adjustable and available in a left-handed version, guaranteeing ease of access in the event of an emergency.
- Zip-on cover, which can easily accommodate emergency equipment, so that minimalists can benefit from a fully operational yet particularly light and narrow airbag backpack.
- Light, elastic neoprene hip strap which gives a perfect fit.
- Height-adjustable chest strap and
- Ergonomic shoulder straps
- Integrated leg strap
- Water-repellent, padded back panel
For optimum fit, the Vario Base Unit is available in two different back lengths: size L is the appropriate choice for a back length of 46 cm or more (top of hip to top of shoulder).
For perfect positioning and comfort, only attach to small Vario zip-on packs with volumes of 8 to 30 lighters.
NOTE: THE TRIGGER KIT (cartridge and handle) IS NOT INCLUDED.
- Weight : 2240g (front panel included)
- Burst pressure at least 675 Bar