DESIGNED FOR : men, women
USER TYPE : Elite racing
CUFF : carbon
SOLE : NNN SSR Alpina
BINDING : NNN Xcelerator
FEATURES : Waterproof zipper
- VCP - volume control plate
- Stiff boot flex
- SPLIT SOLE : Two piece NNN sole for weight reduction, better stability, balance and stance position.
- One piece made overboot : The overboot covers the shoe completely. Like tight lining, it surrounds the boot from the sole to the top of the upper edge. The single piece overboot is of waterproof elastic material and as such adapts to the various foot shapes and sizes.
- Heel pocket lining with silicone spots
- Forefoot lining mesh with 'ULTRADRY' felt material
- Anatomic footbed : A special, anatomically designed footbed composed of three different materials assures a perfect fit and even distribution of force.
- Active edge carbon : Special made carbon edge structure and composition provides boot adaptability to various feet shapes, while where needed the carbon stabilizer construction ensures boot maximal lateral and longitudinal stability and rigidity.
- 45 degree lacing system : Lace orientation follows the direction of 45 degree to the longitudinally direction of th eshoe. This generally greatly improves the Torsional Stability of the shoe.
- 3D shaped asymmetric, removable carbon cuff : New 3D shaped removable carbon cuff provieds excellent side stability and perfect fit
|Tamano EU||Tamano US||Tamano UK|