Specially designed for urban jib, the BANGER has all the features to offer riders a fun time: a pure twin shape, soft flex and light rocker for easier tricks. Docile and fun, it is less at home when carving turns on slopes or powder. You know what we mean, this board is reserved for jibbers or for riders who want a board for their next urban session.
- Camber: Rocker
Easy and forgiving, these rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- FP pop core : Durability and responsiveness. The dynamism and flex of this 100% poplar core have made it the benchmark of the industry. The FP Pop is light and responsive, allowing dynamic riding and optimized pop.
- 2D Control Fiberglass : This glass fibre has a different weight from the 2D pop fiberglass. The board is more docile while remaining very much alive.
- Extruded Base: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full Flex : The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- Jib Shape : 100% Twin Tip. This shape is completely symmetrical, at the level of the tips, of the centring of the inserts and the core, for a perfect balance in the 2 direction.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|