If you are a freestyler looking for a board to progress on, you have found the right board! The 2014 version BLEND is "Tough but soft in all the right ways", according to the manufacturer.
It has everything you need to bomb the park, alongside pop and durability. The Blend is also very accessible thanks to its soft flex, which will allow riders without a great deal of technical experience to enjoy it quickly. This dashboard will give you the boost you need to go to the next level.
- Rocker Camber : These rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- C2 Control core : The C2 Control core provides a soft and playful feel on the snow and inspires immediate confidence.
- 2D Control Fiberglass : This glass fibre has a different weight from the 2D pop fiberglass. The board is more docile while remaining very much alive.
- Extruded Base: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full Flex : The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- Freestyle Shape : 90% Twin Tip. The tip radius is a bit longer than the tail. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- Program :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|