If you are a freestyler looking for a board to progress on, you have found the right board! The 2014 version BLEND is "Tough but soft in all the right ways", according to the manufacturer.
It has everything you need to bomb the park, alongside pop and durability. The Blend is also very accessible thanks to its soft flex, which will allow riders without a great deal of technical experience to enjoy it quickly. This dashboard will give you the boost you need to go to the next level.
- Rocker Camber : These rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- C2 Control core : The C2 Control core provides a soft and playful feel on the snow and inspires immediate confidence.
- 2D Control Fiberglass : This glass fibre has a different weight from the 2D pop fiberglass. The board is more docile while remaining very much alive.
- Extruded Base: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full Flex : The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- Freestyle Shape : 90% Twin Tip. The tip radius is a bit longer than the tail. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- Program :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The DUAL 2.0 is an improved version of the 1.0, it is a high performance snowboard binding. It has all the benefits of an Apo binding, namely its Dual Entry system offering a rear entry system and traditional strap in, and other features that make the difference.
With an adjustable baseplate for custom length, X-force high back and base plates for improved torsional flex and a canting foot bed to decrease the pressure on your legs.
This binding will be perfect for demanding riders who are looking for the ideal mix of comfort and precision.
- Responsive 7
- Highback 6
- Auto-lock Spoiler : Lock and unlock the high back for rear entry in one movement.
- Rocker Baseplate rocker base: When the board flexes there is less impact between the board and binding, giving a smoother ride and improved durability.
- 3d fibreglass baseplate: The perfect blend between efficiency, comfort and response.
- Infinite lifetime warranty: We are so confident in our baseplate quality that we offer a lifetime warranty.
- Canting footbed : Offers ergonomic positioning to protect your joints.
- Comfort footplate : The binding baseplate is as soft and comfortable as your slippers.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|