If you are a freestyler looking for a board to progress on, you have found the right board! The 2014 version BLEND is "Tough but soft in all the right ways", according to the manufacturer.
It has everything you need to bomb the park, alongside pop and durability. The Blend is also very accessible thanks to its soft flex, which will allow riders without a great deal of technical experience to enjoy it quickly. This dashboard will give you the boost you need to go to the next level.
- Rocker Camber : These rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- C2 Control core : The C2 Control core provides a soft and playful feel on the snow and inspires immediate confidence.
- 2D Control Fiberglass : This glass fibre has a different weight from the 2D pop fiberglass. The board is more docile while remaining very much alive.
- Extruded Base: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full Flex : The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- Freestyle Shape : 90% Twin Tip. The tip radius is a bit longer than the tail. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- Program :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|