The Apo BLEND JR is a versatile and freestyle board suitable for children and conceived as an adult model.
Its flat camber associated with a flex rather soft that respects the small size of juniors makes the BLEND JR tolerant and easy. Also, the learning and the improvement of the budding riders in will be significantly facilitated and accelerated. The BLEND JR invites them to go to the higher speed and to show what they are capable of.
As the mentioned Apo, the BLEND JR is a true "portable playground" enabling children to "progress shining".
- Camber: Easy and tolerant, the Rocker plates do not have camber; they have a light rocker located on the two tips. They are fun and tolerant in order to avoid to the maximum the edging faults. Flotation in softness and ease of ride whatever the conditions of land are.
- C2 Control core: The low weight core C2 Control core provides a touch of fun snow and a sensation of immediate confidence
- 2D Control Fiberglass: Strength and durability with this glass fibre 0/90° possessing a different weight from the fibre 2D pop. The board is more docile while remaining very reactive.
- Extruded sole: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Slanted SIDEWALLS: The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full FLEX: Stability and balance thanks to the constant thickness of core between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- Freestyle SHAPE: For making progress and have fun 95% Twin Tip: the articulation of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|