Versatility, discovery and accessibility are the key points of the CONTACT board. This is a progressive board which offers maximum pleasure.
Fun and forgiving, it offers immediate confidence on any terrain and allows you to get going with certainty. Thanks to its all mountain shape, generous flex and rocker, it will go anywhere with ease as long as you keep your speed up.
This board is for riders who want to discover the sport and quickly progress to the next level.
- Rocker : The Rocker plates do not have camber; they have a light rocker located on the two tips. They are fun and tolerant in order to avoid to the maximum the edging faults. Flotation in softness and ease of ride whatever the conditions of land are.
- C2 Control core : Reduced weight. The C2 Control core provides a soft and playful feel on the snow and inspires immediate confidence.
- 2D Control Fibreglass: Robustness and durability This 0/90° fibreglass does not have the same density as the 2D pop fibreglass. The board is more docile but still very snappy.
- Extruded Base : Easy and versatile Fast and versatile, this extruded base is easy to maintain.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double flex : Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Shape All Mountain : As good as versatility gets 50% Directional: The tip radius is a bit longer than the tail. The inserts have a slight setback, just enough for the board to have a slight directional effect, but still great all mountain versatility.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|