Performance at will, the DRAGON is back in 2014 with the same success. We understand why it remains the favorite one of Apo team. With its freestyle dominant character, you can push your limits and test new tricks with confidence. It is able of withstanding all terrains while keeping its character and qualities.
Park, pipe, backcountry, or bumpy tracks, nothing stands in its way. And not to spoil anything it is also very accessible.
- Rocker : Easy and forgiving, these rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
- 2D Pop Fibreglass : Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibreglass is woven at 90° angles lengthwise and transversely. It provides good pop whilst keeping the board easy to turn with less torsional stiffness.
- Sintered 2000 Base: This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Freestyle Shape : To improve and have fun 95% Twin Tip: Tip and tail sidecuts are nearly identical. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|