If you are looking for an all mountain board, the Dragon will be a real weapon under your feet.
We understand why it remains as the favourite board of the Apo team. With it you can push your limits and test new tricks as much as you are in confidence. It is able to endure all the lands while keeping its character and qualities.
Park, pipe, backcountry, or bumpy tracks, nothing stands in its way. And not to spoil anything it is also very accessible.
This rental version has reinforced squares and black sole to increase durability and ensure that your DRAGON will always attack!
- Inserts: 24
- Medium Stance: 590 mm
- Setback: 0 mm
- W Rocker : The ski has a camber between the feet, then a rocker located symmetrically on the two tips. The board is more stable at high speed and provides a better buoyancy in powdery snow.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
- 2D Pop Fibreglass : Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibreglass is woven at 90° angles lengthwise and transversely. It provides good pop whilst keeping the board easy to turn with less torsional stiffness.
- Sintered 2000 Base: This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|