If you are looking for an all mountain board, the Dragon will be a real weapon under your feet.
We understand why it remains as the favourite board of the Apo team. With it you can push your limits and test new tricks as much as you are in confidence. It is able to endure all the lands while keeping its character and qualities.
Park, pipe, backcountry, or bumpy tracks, nothing stands in its way. And not to spoil anything it is also very accessible.
This rental version has reinforced squares and black sole to increase durability and ensure that your DRAGON will always attack!
- Inserts: 24
- Medium Stance: 590 mm
- Setback: 0 mm
- W Rocker : The ski has a camber between the feet, then a rocker located symmetrically on the two tips. The board is more stable at high speed and provides a better buoyancy in powdery snow.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
- 2D Pop Fibreglass : Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibreglass is woven at 90° angles lengthwise and transversely. It provides good pop whilst keeping the board easy to turn with less torsional stiffness.
- Sintered 2000 Base: This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|