If you are looking for an all mountain board, the Dragon will be a real weapon under your feet.
We understand why it remains as the favourite board of the Apo team. With it you can push your limits and test new tricks as much as you are in confidence. It is able to endure all the lands while keeping its character and qualities.
Park, pipe, backcountry, or bumpy tracks, nothing stands in its way. And not to spoil anything it is also very accessible.
This rental version has reinforced squares and black sole to increase durability and ensure that your DRAGON will always attack!
- Inserts: 24
- Medium Stance: 590 mm
- Setback: 0 mm
- W Rocker : The ski has a camber between the feet, then a rocker located symmetrically on the two tips. The board is more stable at high speed and provides a better buoyancy in powdery snow.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
- 2D Pop Fibreglass : Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibreglass is woven at 90° angles lengthwise and transversely. It provides good pop whilst keeping the board easy to turn with less torsional stiffness.
- Sintered 2000 Base: This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Inescapable model, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. To amplify its qualities, it benefited in 2013 from a full makeover with the objectives of: minimizing the weight, maximizing the power, the maintenance and the reaction time. Successful challenge! The Cuda 2013 now has a stiffened flange with 33% glass fibre, a hollow arch in aluminium T6, a perforated asymmetric spoiler with the new Heel Grip, two new more wraparound and dynamic foams of straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable loops, a new bed-of-foot MagneBed S3R tilted 3° with shock absorbers in gel as well as a raised toe ramp entirely covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/50 or 40/55 Shores for ensured maximum comfort and a light weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|