referencia : 4APSBDRAR
Incredibly efficient, the DRAGON is back in 2014 with the same success. We understand why it remains the favourite of the Apo team. With its character dominant freestyle, you can push your limits and test new tricks so you will be in confidence. It is...APO
Incredibly efficient, the DRAGON is back in 2014 with the same success. We understand why it remains the favourite of the Apo team. With its character dominant freestyle, you can push your limits and test new tricks so you will be in confidence. It is able to endure all the lands while keeping its character and qualities. With its rocker, its pure twin shape and a medium flex, it will help you to return your tricks and will bring you back home at the end.
Park, pipe, backcountry or bumpy tracks, nothing resists it. And furthermore, it is also very accessible and its design is very successful.
This rental version has reinforced squares and black sole to increase durability and ensure that your DRAGON will always attack!
- Camber: Easy and tolerant, the Rocker plates do not have camber; they have a light rocker located on the two tips. They are fun and tolerant in order to avoid to the maximum the edging faults. Flotation in softness and ease of ride whatever the conditions of land are.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
- 2D Pop Fiberglass: Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- Freestyle Shape: For making progress and have fun 95% Twin Tip: the articulation of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- PROGRAM :