A top of the range board, the EMPIRE has chosen its domain, and is happiest in powder.
With a rocker, stiff flex and directional shape, it ensures good off-piste riding thanks to its power and flotation. Stable and responsive, it flies across the snow with confidence. When on-piste, no problem, it turns perfect curves and offers exceptional gliding thanks to the Ptex 8000 sintered base.
Recommended for freeriders with strong thighs!
- Camber Rocker
Easy and forgiving, these rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- Woodcore PB Blast core
Pure performance. The specificity of this core is that it has been reinforced around the inserts thanks to two beech strips. The vertical lamination assembly is obtained with a press so that the core is optimized and has great impact resistance. The blend of the two wood varieties provides extra pop and rebound.
- 2D Pop Basalt Fibreglass
Dynamism and lightness. The construction of this fibreglass combines the control and response provided by our traditional 2D fibreglass, and the lightness and durability of basalt strips added underneath the core.
- Carbon V
Comfort on the edge V-shaped carbon strips place on the tip and the tail of the board improve the rider’s feel on the edge by limiting board torsion during turns.
- 8000 Sintered Base :
Formula 1. The best base you can get, it’s the formula 1 of gliding on snow.
- Stone Grind Yes
Increased speed in spring snow. Stone-ground bases glide much better on wet snow thanks to the structure that enables water drops to escape more efficiently from under your board.
- Slanted Sidewalls
The sidewalls are slanted, made of ABS and are silk-screen printed.
- Double Flex
Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Freeride Shape
For big mountain riding 100% Directional: A longer progressive tip, significant insert setback, pintail (wider tip than tail), soft tail, and a longer side cut radius make freeride boards more stable and efficient on and off the slope.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The RODEO has been dreamt up by Ride to focus on freestyle flexibility and mobility, and fun on the rails. Reveal your true power thanks to the WedgieTM 2.5 footbed and Stealth highback with excellent flex. This binding has a lightweight and hight performance aluminium Infinity chassis, AstroGlyde ratchets and the new improved Freestyle Core strap. Ideal for freestylers who are always looking for fun with style!
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis Aluminium chassis, the best balance of strength, lightness and material response for unmatched performance.
- Stealth Highback : mobility and flexibility to excel in freestyle and have fun on the rails.
- WedgieTM 2.5 footbed: Ultra-light 2.5° canted footbed to align ankle and knees in the most natural position for maximum drive.
- EVA Basepad
- Freestyle Core ankle strap
- Thin Grip 3D Strap : A moulded rubber toe strap. In a web pattern for a better fit and better grip.
- Flipside Mount Strap - Provides ease of entry getting into your bindings as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- Astroglyde LT Ratchets : Innovative minimalist buckle design that is engineered for superior adjustment and ease of use.
- Forged Aluminium Micro-Disc
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|