A top of the range board, the EMPIRE has chosen its domain, and is happiest in powder.
With a rocker, stiff flex and directional shape, it ensures good off-piste riding thanks to its power and flotation. Stable and responsive, it flies across the snow with confidence. When on-piste, no problem, it turns perfect curves and offers exceptional gliding thanks to the Ptex 8000 sintered base.
Recommended for freeriders with strong thighs!
- Camber Rocker
Easy and forgiving, these rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- Woodcore PB Blast core
Pure performance. The specificity of this core is that it has been reinforced around the inserts thanks to two beech strips. The vertical lamination assembly is obtained with a press so that the core is optimized and has great impact resistance. The blend of the two wood varieties provides extra pop and rebound.
- 2D Pop Basalt Fibreglass
Dynamism and lightness. The construction of this fibreglass combines the control and response provided by our traditional 2D fibreglass, and the lightness and durability of basalt strips added underneath the core.
- Carbon V
Comfort on the edge V-shaped carbon strips place on the tip and the tail of the board improve the rider’s feel on the edge by limiting board torsion during turns.
- 8000 Sintered Base :
Formula 1. The best base you can get, it’s the formula 1 of gliding on snow.
- Stone Grind Yes
Increased speed in spring snow. Stone-ground bases glide much better on wet snow thanks to the structure that enables water drops to escape more efficiently from under your board.
- Slanted Sidewalls
The sidewalls are slanted, made of ABS and are silk-screen printed.
- Double Flex
Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Freeride Shape
For big mountain riding 100% Directional: A longer progressive tip, significant insert setback, pintail (wider tip than tail), soft tail, and a longer side cut radius make freeride boards more stable and efficient on and off the slope.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V2 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|