A top of the range board, the EMPIRE has chosen its domain, and is happiest in powder.
With a rocker, stiff flex and directional shape, it ensures good off-piste riding thanks to its power and flotation. Stable and responsive, it flies across the snow with confidence. When on-piste, no problem, it turns perfect curves and offers exceptional gliding thanks to the Ptex 8000 sintered base.
Recommended for freeriders with strong thighs!
- Camber Rocker
Easy and forgiving, these rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- Woodcore PB Blast core
Pure performance. The specificity of this core is that it has been reinforced around the inserts thanks to two beech strips. The vertical lamination assembly is obtained with a press so that the core is optimized and has great impact resistance. The blend of the two wood varieties provides extra pop and rebound.
- 2D Pop Basalt Fibreglass
Dynamism and lightness. The construction of this fibreglass combines the control and response provided by our traditional 2D fibreglass, and the lightness and durability of basalt strips added underneath the core.
- Carbon V
Comfort on the edge V-shaped carbon strips place on the tip and the tail of the board improve the rider’s feel on the edge by limiting board torsion during turns.
- 8000 Sintered Base :
Formula 1. The best base you can get, it’s the formula 1 of gliding on snow.
- Stone Grind Yes
Increased speed in spring snow. Stone-ground bases glide much better on wet snow thanks to the structure that enables water drops to escape more efficiently from under your board.
- Slanted Sidewalls
The sidewalls are slanted, made of ABS and are silk-screen printed.
- Double Flex
Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Freeride Shape
For big mountain riding 100% Directional: A longer progressive tip, significant insert setback, pintail (wider tip than tail), soft tail, and a longer side cut radius make freeride boards more stable and efficient on and off the slope.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Inescapable model of the 2012 range, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. The goal of its manufacturing criteria is to minimize the weight, maximize the power, the maintenance and the reaction time.
Thus it has a extruded hoop and a perforated asymmetric spoiler, new
more wrapping and more dynamic straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable buckles and a bed-of-foot completely covered with EVA compresses for a comfort
with pen weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Colour: The bindings have two different colours.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|