A price which will cheer up your bank account!
Easy to ride and plenty of fun, this leopard won’t change its spots.
Stable thanks to the core and extruded base which is versatile and easy to care for. The Forward will take you forward for your first foray into the backcountry. They will serve you well building your first kicker in deep powder.
As if the sick leopard print graphics designed by Nico Thomas weren’t enough then the rocker camber will keep you shredding all day long,
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Extruded sole: easy to maintain.
- Rocker camber: slight camber under the foot and small rocker in tip and tail, facilitates the reduction of edging mistakes, improved lift-off, tolerance.
- Construction Fullcap.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|