referencia : 4APPBGEM
New for 2014, the GEM is a women's board which, beyond its nice graphics, meets the needs of women riders. Easy to control and docile, it can be ridden everywhere easily. From hard tracks to deep snow, it maintains the same control and guarantees a 100%...APO
New for 2014, the GEM is a women's board which, beyond its nice graphics, meets the needs of women riders. Easy to control and docile, it can be ridden everywhere easily. From hard tracks to deep snow, it maintains the same control and guarantees a 100% fun ride. The rocker, directional shape and soft forgiving flex are perfectly designed for female riders who want to ride across the entire area without pushing it.
- Rocker : Easy and forgiving, these rocker boards have zero camber and a light rocker on the tip & tail. Fun and easy to use reduce edge faults. A soft floatation and smooth ride whatever the terrain.
- C2 Control core : Reduced weight. The C2 Control core provides a soft and playful feel on the snow and inspires immediate confidence.
- 2D Control Fibreglass: Robustness and durability This 0/90° fibreglass does not have the same density as the 2D pop fibreglass. The board is more docile but still very snappy.
- Extruded Base : Easy and versatile Fast and versatile, this extruded base is easy to maintain.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Shape All Mountain : As good as versatility gets 50% Directional: The tip radius is a bit longer than the tail. The inserts have a slight setback, just enough for the board to have a slight directional effect, but still great all mountain versatility.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|