The Apo HYPE is less expensive than a pair of designed heels and provides so much more fun!
It is tolerant, not as your Manolo Blahnik and their 15 cm high heels... and even more that your pair of favourite trainers.
This HYPE will help you to get started in freestyle thanks to its tolerant flex and its pure twin shape. You can also take enough confidence to ride in switch and launch your first 180. Its very fun design with a bird on the extruded sole will fast help you fly. The rocker camber eliminates the fear of hooking onto the square and provides a fun ride allowing you to improve your level while having the impression of being floating.
Far from what its name might suggest, the HYPE is accessible to all. It is a board which has understood that confidence is a vital thing to be able to make the spirit free progress!
- Program: Jib 10/10, Jumps 8/10, Carving 5/10, Powder 3/10
- Easy and tolerant camber: The rocker plates do not have camber; they have a light rocker located on the two tips. They are fun and tolerant in order to avoid to the maximum the edging faults. Flotation in softness and ease of ride whatever the conditions of land are.
- Woodcore C2 Control Core: The low weight of the C2 Control core provides a touch of fun snow and a sensation of immediate confidence
- Fiberglass 2D Control: Robustness and durability with this glass fibre 0/90° possessing a different weight from the fibre 2D pop. The board is more docile while remaining very reactive.
- Extruded sole: Fast and versatile, this extruded sole is of easy maintenance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full Flex : Stability and balance thanks to the constant thickness of core between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- Freestyle Shape: For making progress and have fun 95% Twin Tip: the articulation of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the side line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|