For the new generation of skiers.
Precise and strong PB Performance Core, Ptex 4000 sintered base for more speed and strength, slanted minicap sidewalls reduce damage caused by impacts during your exploits, ... The rocker camber offers a super fun ride with a forgiving flex yet allows you to take on the whole mountain whatever the terrain.
Kai Mahlers first pro model with APO is a whole load of ski with an understated graphic by Nico Thomas.
Just like Kai these babies sneak on in and rip it, truly the ski for a new generation of slopestyle hungry freeskiers.
"I am so happy to have the ski that I always dream of. I have been working really close with APO’s R&D department to give the best park ski for every young freestylers." Kai Mahler
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Ptex 4000 sintered stone grind base : speed and strength.
- Rocker camber: slight camber under the foot and small rocker in tip and tail, facilitates the reduction of edging mistakes, improved lift-off, tolerance.
- Slanted ABS minicap sidewalls.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|