A legendary board by Apo, the LINE has been widely accepted over the years.
Once again, Jean Linnhoff is in change of the graphic design with dramatic results.
As for ride, and to summarize it in a few words, it quickly takes charge and with a safety feeling. Result, form the first turns you can knock hard on the track. Fortunately, these qualities do not stop there since this board also has huge capacity for powdery snow. Whether carving or in powdery snow, the Line is accurate in all types of curves with special comfort at the angle. A board that will fit everybody!
NOTE: sizes 164W and 167W are WIDE, and adapted for wide feet.
- Rocker : The Rocker plates do not have camber; they have a light rocker located on the two tips. They are fun and tolerant in order to avoid to the maximum the edging faults. Flotation in softness and ease of ride whatever the conditions of land are.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
- 3D Fiberglass : The glass-fibre on 3 axes provides a more rigid in torsion board, allowing utter edge grip with high stability.
- Sintered 2000 Base: This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Shape All Mountain : As good as versatility gets 50% Directional: The tip radius is a bit longer than the tail. The inserts have a slight setback, just enough for the board to have a slight directional effect, but still great all mountain versatility.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The RODEO has been dreamt up by Ride to focus on freestyle flexibility and mobility, and fun on the rails. Reveal your true power thanks to the WedgieTM 2.5 footbed and Stealth highback with excellent flex. This binding has a lightweight and hight performance aluminium Infinity chassis, AstroGlyde ratchets and the new improved Freestyle Core strap. Ideal for freestylers who are always looking for fun with style!
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis Aluminium chassis, the best balance of strength, lightness and material response for unmatched performance.
- Stealth Highback : mobility and flexibility to excel in freestyle and have fun on the rails.
- WedgieTM 2.5 footbed: Ultra-light 2.5° canted footbed to align ankle and knees in the most natural position for maximum drive.
- EVA Basepad
- Freestyle Core ankle strap
- Thin Grip 3D Strap : A moulded rubber toe strap. In a web pattern for a better fit and better grip.
- Flipside Mount Strap - Provides ease of entry getting into your bindings as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- Astroglyde LT Ratchets : Innovative minimalist buckle design that is engineered for superior adjustment and ease of use.
- Forged Aluminium Micro-Disc
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|