Extruded sole super easy to maintain and versatile, PB Performance Core precise and powerful, light and fluid for a maximum of pleasure, the MARIELLE is THE freestyle ski suitable to all levels.
With its medium flex and its rocker, Marielle will do better than the defence in the park. Super fun, ideal for starting in the freestyle but that you can keep as you progress.
The feminine but powerful visuals designed by Nico Thomas reflect the level of performance of the ski.
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Extruded sole: easy to maintain.
- Rocker camber: slight camber under the foot and small rocker in tip and tail, facilitates the reduction of edging mistakes, improved lift-off, tolerance.
- Construction Fullcap.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
Belonging to the FREE range, intended for freeski, the FREE TEN bindings has all the approved qualities of the brand. A preforming front toe piece and an piece, a nice and efficient design that meets the needs of budding skiers looking for progress.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light
- AFD anti-friction plate: Gliding AFD
- Step-in heel : Compact
- Special equipment : royal family designs, freeride brake
- Standing height without ski: 23 mm