Extruded sole super easy to maintain and versatile, PB Performance Core precise and powerful, light and fluid for a maximum of pleasure, the MARIELLE is THE freestyle ski suitable to all levels.
With its medium flex and its rocker, Marielle will do better than the defence in the park. Super fun, ideal for starting in the freestyle but that you can keep as you progress.
The feminine but powerful visuals designed by Nico Thomas reflect the level of performance of the ski.
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Extruded sole: easy to maintain.
- Rocker camber: slight camber under the foot and small rocker in tip and tail, facilitates the reduction of edging mistakes, improved lift-off, tolerance.
- Construction Fullcap.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
The Z concept combines a SCP pedal to the oversized wings for excellent lateral transmission. The use of titanium in the heel piece, the basis and the toe piece reduces the weight by 15 per cent on the unisex models.
High performance bindings for women, with inserts in titanium to reduce the weight by 15 %.
- Accurate transmission
- Elegant design
- Particularity: Ti
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Automatic adjustment of wings
- SCP pedal
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable brake
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|