The Apo MENTAL is a board specially designed for teenagers with its design combining the centres of interest of young riders: pizza and super heroes are on the program!
It has all the qualities needed to be comfortable in the park and give you confidence. The twin-tip shapes allows you to make the switch in a very natural way and puts you in the ideal position to launch rotations. The traditional camber allows you to have a board with recovery, stability and adhesion to be serene when loaded for the run-up. Of course, this board is designed for teenagers, the relaxed flex is adapted to the thin sizes and simply adds manoeuvrability and tolerance to the MENTAL.
If you are looking for a playful and tolerant board that will help you to progress quickly and adapted to the thin sizes, you have just found it: that is the Apo MENTAL.
- Camber: Mastery and precision with boards with traditional camber designed to go everywhere with a maximum of mastery and dynamism, as well as more precision and power, to regain the original sensations of the snowboard.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- 2D Fiberglass: Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
The DUAL 2.0 is an improved version of the 1.0, it is a high performance snowboard binding. It has all the benefits of an Apo binding, namely its Dual Entry system offering a rear entry system and traditional strap in, and other features that make the difference.
With an adjustable baseplate for custom length, X-force high back and base plates for improved torsional flex and a canting foot bed to decrease the pressure on your legs.
This binding will be perfect for demanding riders who are looking for the ideal mix of comfort and precision.
- Responsive 7
- Highback 6
- Auto-lock Spoiler : Lock and unlock the high back for rear entry in one movement.
- Rocker Baseplate rocker base: When the board flexes there is less impact between the board and binding, giving a smoother ride and improved durability.
- 3d fibreglass baseplate: The perfect blend between efficiency, comfort and response.
- Infinite lifetime warranty: We are so confident in our baseplate quality that we offer a lifetime warranty.
- Canting footbed : Offers ergonomic positioning to protect your joints.
- Comfort footplate : The binding baseplate is as soft and comfortable as your slippers.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|