The Apo MENTAL is a board specially designed for teenagers with its design combining the centres of interest of young riders: pizza and super heroes are on the program!
It has all the qualities needed to be comfortable in the park and give you confidence. The twin-tip shapes allows you to make the switch in a very natural way and puts you in the ideal position to launch rotations. The traditional camber allows you to have a board with recovery, stability and adhesion to be serene when loaded for the run-up. Of course, this board is designed for teenagers, the relaxed flex is adapted to the thin sizes and simply adds manoeuvrability and tolerance to the MENTAL.
If you are looking for a playful and tolerant board that will help you to progress quickly and adapted to the thin sizes, you have just found it: that is the Apo MENTAL.
- Camber: Mastery and precision with boards with traditional camber designed to go everywhere with a maximum of mastery and dynamism, as well as more precision and power, to regain the original sensations of the snowboard.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- 2D Fiberglass: Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|