The Apo MENTAL is a board specially designed for teenagers with its design combining the centres of interest of young riders: pizza and super heroes are on the program!
It has all the qualities needed to be comfortable in the park and give you confidence. The twin-tip shapes allows you to make the switch in a very natural way and puts you in the ideal position to launch rotations. The traditional camber allows you to have a board with recovery, stability and adhesion to be serene when loaded for the run-up. Of course, this board is designed for teenagers, the relaxed flex is adapted to the thin sizes and simply adds manoeuvrability and tolerance to the MENTAL.
If you are looking for a playful and tolerant board that will help you to progress quickly and adapted to the thin sizes, you have just found it: that is the Apo MENTAL.
- Camber: Mastery and precision with boards with traditional camber designed to go everywhere with a maximum of mastery and dynamism, as well as more precision and power, to regain the original sensations of the snowboard.
- Shape: Directional Twin
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Double Flex : Manoeuvrability and liveliness: the kernel is widened slightly between the feet, to win in manoeuvrability while maintaining all the energy of the board.
- 2D Fiberglass: Manoeuvrability and pop! The 2D pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- FP Pop core: Dynamism and flex for this core 100% poplar! The FP Pop Core is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Riding as Xavier De Le Rue is not impossible. The hardware on which he rides are an important part of the equation. And the bindings are, in this regard, the so essential that the land frequented by Xavier leaves no room to the approximate. Because it is not necessarily appropriate to change what is working well, the Experience of this season is delivered, as the past year, with a stiffened chassis HCX33, a foot bed Magnebed S3 and a Contour Light spoiler, but is featuring the new straps Rossignol 400Z and a new buckle. Two points that make this new version a set both powerful and more precise.
- HCX-33 flange
- Countour Light spoiler
- 400Z straps
- Foot bed Magnebed S3
- Alumalight levers for buckles
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|