referencia : MTD
Inescapable, the MTD is a safe value in the Freestyle All Mountain category. With a construction of quality (cf technology) making it dynamic and robust, it has a double rocker for maximum versatility (offers more ease for the press and better flotation...APO
Inescapable, the MTD is a safe value in the Freestyle All Mountain category. With a construction of quality (cf technology) making it dynamic and robust, it has a double rocker for maximum versatility (offers more ease for the press and better flotation in powder). Fun, manoeuvrable and swivel thanks to its Freestyle shape, it provides outstanding sensations and an amazing control. Stable and balanced, its well dosed flex (6/10) is accessible to less experienced riders. An efficient all mountain freestyle board for riders of any level.
Available in version WIDE for large feet (green colour).
- Dual Rocker : The Dual Rocker is the combination of two rocker plates on the same board. Multiple areas of camber and rocker provide more control on the angle, more ease for the press, and allows you to lift off easily on the fresh snow. It is the camber which allows the most versatility.
- 2D Pop Fiberglass : Manoeuvrability and pop
The 2D Pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- X-Carbon: Nervousness and power
Bands of carbon forming a X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Sintered 2000 Base: Strength
This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Freestyle Shape : To make progress and have fun
90% Twin Tip: the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the coast line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Full Flex : Stable and balanced
The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- FP Pop Core: Durability and response
The dynamism and the flex of this 100% poplar core make the reference of the industry. it is lightweight and responsive to allow a dynamic ride and an optimized pop.
- PROGRAM: Jib 8 / Jumps 8 / Carving 6 / Powder 5
- FLEX : 6 / 10
- Made in Europe
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|