"The MTD is truly amazing on any terrain", says the rider Eero Niemela. What a great start! Unbeatable, the MTD is a sure bet in the Freestyle All Mountain range. With a high quality construction which makes it dynamic and robust, it has a double rocker for maximum versatility (offers more ease for the press and a better flotation in powder). Playful, manoeuvrable and good pivot thanks to its Freestyle shape, it provides outstanding feel and amazing control. Stable and well balanced, it has generous flex (6/10) and is accessible to less experienced riders. A versatile high performance freestyle board for riders of any level.
Available in a WIDE version for large feet (sizes 155W and 158W).
- Dual Rocker : Fun and easy to turn The Dual Rocker blends two rockers into one board. The multiple camber and rocker zones allow more control on the edge and easier nose or tail presses and effortless floating above fresh powder.
- PB Blast Core: Pure performance. The specificity of this core is that it has been reinforced around the inserts thanks to two beech strips. The vertical lamination assembly is obtained with a press so that the core is optimized and has great impact resistance. The blend of the two wood varieties provides extra pop and rebound.
- 2D Pop Fiberglass : Manoeuvrability and pop
The 2D Pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- X-Carbon: Nervousness and power
Bands of carbon forming a X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Sintered 2000 Base: Strength
This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Freestyle Shape : To make progress and have fun
90% Twin Tip: the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the coast line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Full Flex : Stable and balanced
The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- PROGRAM : Jib 6 / Jumps 9 / Carving 6 / Powder 8
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
With a flex designed for riding in park and street sessions, the zero is your weapon. It is equipped with the FTI Air chassis that incorporates our mini-disc 2*4 to provide maximum of feeling with its board. This binding is robust, lightweight and manufactured to reduce any lands in ashes.
- New 2X4 Mini Disc With Angle Lock Feature: We have completely redesigned our mini disc with some extra features. Weight has been reduced by using a reinforced composite fibre. The elongated holes allow mounting and micro-adjusting the bindings on a 2*4 insert system. The diameter of the disk is reduced in order to allocate the maximum surface to the Airbags. Therefore, more space for cushion, without sacrificing the potential for adjustment.
- FlexBeam Highback: Our asymmetric spoilers are designed to offer the maximum of reactivity between the rider and the board. The asymmetry allows better adaptation to stances (55cm and more) commonly found among riders nowadays. To maximum responsiveness and to centre the pressure in the middle of the boot, the support axis of the front spoiler has been shifted 5 degrees towards the inside.
- Speedwheel Aluminium Buckles: Ultra lightweight aluminium buckle with a lock barrel in injected plastic for more speed, no effort to enter the rack and unmatched reliability.
- FTI Air Chassis: Fully opening the chassis at the level of the heel, we have been able to insert a large-sized Airbag. Not just a pad in micro-gel or a rubber cushion but a real Airbag capable of absorbing the receptions in frozen park and the big drops in street by absorbing the impacts instead of your back
- NITRO Air Dampening: Our Airbag technology is now available on a wider choice of models. The lightest shock absorption technology in the market eliminates painful receptions and protects your heel. This remarkable riding difference in terms of comfort in no way alters the response and control.
- Premium Slim Cut Ankle Straps: Our Slim Cut Ankle Strap s identified by its smaller profile. This provides both better flexibility and greater freedom of movement. It incorporates a special foam that memorizes its original shape. It is covered with leather reinforcements above and on the sides which makes it ultra resistant to all type of abrasion.
- Revert Window Toe Straps: The Revert strap is designed for perfectly following the external contours of the front of each walking boot. It offers two possibilities: it is placed either on the end of the boot, which has the effect of pushing the foot rearward and downwardly, or on top for a more conventional manner. It can be changed in few seconds and without tools, of course.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|