"The MTD is truly amazing on any terrain", says the rider Eero Niemela. What a great start! Unbeatable, the MTD is a sure bet in the Freestyle All Mountain range. With a high quality construction which makes it dynamic and robust, it has a double rocker for maximum versatility (offers more ease for the press and a better flotation in powder). Playful, manoeuvrable and good pivot thanks to its Freestyle shape, it provides outstanding feel and amazing control. Stable and well balanced, it has generous flex (6/10) and is accessible to less experienced riders. A versatile high performance freestyle board for riders of any level.
Available in a WIDE version for large feet (sizes 155W and 158W).
- Dual Rocker : Fun and easy to turn The Dual Rocker blends two rockers into one board. The multiple camber and rocker zones allow more control on the edge and easier nose or tail presses and effortless floating above fresh powder.
- PB Blast Core: Pure performance. The specificity of this core is that it has been reinforced around the inserts thanks to two beech strips. The vertical lamination assembly is obtained with a press so that the core is optimized and has great impact resistance. The blend of the two wood varieties provides extra pop and rebound.
- 2D Pop Fiberglass : Manoeuvrability and pop
The 2D Pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- X-Carbon: Nervousness and power
Bands of carbon forming a X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Sintered 2000 Base: Strength
This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Freestyle Shape : To make progress and have fun
90% Twin Tip: the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the coast line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Full Flex : Stable and balanced
The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- PROGRAM : Jib 6 / Jumps 9 / Carving 6 / Powder 8
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The RODEO has been dreamt up by Ride to focus on freestyle flexibility and mobility, and fun on the rails. Reveal your true power thanks to the WedgieTM 2.5 footbed and Stealth highback with excellent flex. This binding has a lightweight and hight performance aluminium Infinity chassis, AstroGlyde ratchets and the new improved Freestyle Core strap. Ideal for freestylers who are always looking for fun with style!
- Aluminum Infinity Chassis Aluminium chassis, the best balance of strength, lightness and material response for unmatched performance.
- Stealth Highback : mobility and flexibility to excel in freestyle and have fun on the rails.
- WedgieTM 2.5 footbed: Ultra-light 2.5° canted footbed to align ankle and knees in the most natural position for maximum drive.
- EVA Basepad
- Freestyle Core ankle strap
- Thin Grip 3D Strap : A moulded rubber toe strap. In a web pattern for a better fit and better grip.
- Flipside Mount Strap - Provides ease of entry getting into your bindings as it flips open to hold the ankle strap out of the way.
- Astroglyde LT Ratchets : Innovative minimalist buckle design that is engineered for superior adjustment and ease of use.
- Forged Aluminium Micro-Disc
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|