"The MTD is truly amazing on any terrain", says the rider Eero Niemela. What a great start! Unbeatable, the MTD is a sure bet in the Freestyle All Mountain range. With a high quality construction which makes it dynamic and robust, it has a double rocker for maximum versatility (offers more ease for the press and a better flotation in powder). Playful, manoeuvrable and good pivot thanks to its Freestyle shape, it provides outstanding feel and amazing control. Stable and well balanced, it has generous flex (6/10) and is accessible to less experienced riders. A versatile high performance freestyle board for riders of any level.
Available in a WIDE version for large feet (sizes 155W and 158W).
- Dual Rocker : Fun and easy to turn The Dual Rocker blends two rockers into one board. The multiple camber and rocker zones allow more control on the edge and easier nose or tail presses and effortless floating above fresh powder.
- PB Blast Core: Pure performance. The specificity of this core is that it has been reinforced around the inserts thanks to two beech strips. The vertical lamination assembly is obtained with a press so that the core is optimized and has great impact resistance. The blend of the two wood varieties provides extra pop and rebound.
- 2D Pop Fiberglass : Manoeuvrability and pop
The 2D Pop fibre consists of a weaving in the axis of the board and perpendicular. It provides a good pop while keeping the board manageable and more flexible in torsion.
- X-Carbon: Nervousness and power
Bands of carbon forming a X and a V are placed on the tip and tail of the dashboard to optimize the pop of the board for more responsiveness and recovery in end of turn.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Sintered 2000 Base: Strength
This is the industry standard in soles trenches. It has an excellent compromise between strength/ resistance to abrasion and performance of slides. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Freestyle Shape : To make progress and have fun
90% Twin Tip: the place of tip is slightly more progressive than that of the tail. The core and the inserts are centred, and the coast line is shorter, for a better freestyle behaviour.
- Full Flex : Stable and balanced
The thickness of core is constant between the bindings, allowing a stable ride and balance.
- PROGRAM : Jib 6 / Jumps 9 / Carving 6 / Powder 8
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Inescapable model, the CUDA V2 is a very powerful binding that combines a max of comfort and precision. To amplify its qualities, it benefited in 2013 from a full makeover with the objectives of: minimizing the weight, maximizing the power, the maintenance and the reaction time. Successful challenge! The Cuda 2013 now has a stiffened flange with 33% glass fibre, a hollow arch in aluminium T6, a perforated asymmetric spoiler with the new Heel Grip, two new more wraparound and dynamic foams of straps, with new faster and more manoeuvrable loops, a new bed-of-foot MagneBed S3R tilted 3° with shock absorbers in gel as well as a raised toe ramp entirely covered with EVA foam bi-density 40/50 or 40/55 Shores for ensured maximum comfort and a light weight.
A good value for riders who demand the best in terms of maintenance, comfort and responsiveness to ride with pleasure all playgrounds offered by the mountain.
- Buckles - materials: GripLight
- Flange: HCX-33
- Spoiler : Contour Light with Heel Grip
A piece of rubber is embedded at the bottom of the EVA pad of the spoiler to prevent the heel of your boot from gliding, thus ensuring a perfect fit and an immediate reaction to each of your movements.
- Straps : 40oz
- Tilted gas pedal: The closest your boot is to the gas pedal, the more you gain in precision. We have tilted the gas pedals on some of our bindings, thereby increasing the surface area in contact with the haystack on the zone of toes and opening the way to a whole new sensation of contact with the board.
- Tilted foot bed 3°: A light tilt of 3° toward the front retains the natural alignment of the feet and legs, relieving the tension of a larger distance between the feet and increasing the pressure at the nose and tail for higher ollies and longer butters.
- Gel cushions: Bindings is never too padded. We have therefore replaced the EVA pads for gel pads under each of three areas of the foot support to maximize shock absorption, eliminate vibration and minimize fatigue.
- EVA indicators of hardness: all our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
- EHT Extruded Heelcup Tech (arch) : 50% more reactive, 20«» lighter. Micro-adjustments ensure your freedom of movement as well as an infinite number of options of size and centring.
- Asymlight buckles: An asymmetric construction in moulded aluminium guarantees both resistance and lightness, while the pawls facilitate donning and doffing.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP|