The PODIUM has all characteristics you need to get to the highest step of the podium! This tough cookie is for freestylers who are looking for power, snap and responsiveness, it requires a certain level of technique to tame it. Its traditional camber, pure twin shape and poppy flex are the main reasons for its success.
- Regular Camber
Control and precision. Traditional camber boards are designed to go anywhere, providing good control and dynamism with added precision and power, taking it back to where snowboarding began.
- FP Pop Core
Durability and responsiveness. The dynamism and flex of this 100% poplar core have made it the benchmark of the industry. The FP Pop is light and responsive, allowing dynamic riding and optimized pop.
- 2D Pop Fibreglass :
Manoeuvrability and pop. The 2D pop fibreglass is woven at 90° angles lengthwise and transversely. It provides good pop whilst keeping the board easy to turn with less torsional stiffness.
- 2000 Sintered Base :
Speed and strength. The higher molecular density makes these bases the benchmark in terms of durability and gliding performance, especially on very cold snow. Be sure to wax your base often to get the most out of it.
- Stone Grind Yes
Increased speed in spring snow. Stone-ground bases glide much better on wet snow thanks to the structure that enables water drops to escape more efficiently from under your board.
- Slanted Sidewalls
The sidewalls are slanted, made of ABS and are silk-screen printed.
- Double Flex
Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Freestyle Shape
To improve and have fun 95% Twin Tip: Tip and tail sidecuts are nearly identical. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- PROGRAMME (/10):
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The LYNX is an all-mountain snowboard binding that responds to the needs of women looking for maximum performance thanks to its amazing responsiveness.
Its Precision Fit 2 chassis, its double AIR cushioning system and its comfortable strap offer a steady kick. Its soft flex (5/10) offer optimal power transmission in all conditions.
A perfect binding to keep making progress on all terrains.
- NITRO Dual Air Dampening: It is the most efficient and lightest cushioning system to date. Air-filled cushions absorb all shocks to spare your back, knees and ankles and enable you to ride even longer.
- Women’s Asym Type S Highback
- Precision Fit 2 Baseplate
- Premium Comfort Ankle Strap With Flex Window
- Easy Entry Buckle Tech And Ratchet Straps: These S-curved ratchets won't bother you when you are putting your feet into the bindings. The entry of the buckle makes tightening easier. It is the quickest and most precise thanks to the easy entry of the buckle.
- B.E.S.T. Convertible Toe Strap: It doesn't matter whether you like to place your toe strap in front or on top of your boots. Our toe strap adapts to all boots and provide you with better safety while maintaining the same level of comfort.
- Women’s Aluminum Speedwheel Buckles: A resistant and light aluminum buckle and a polymer Speedwheel. These buckles work perfectly and last longer and longer. Everything stays in place!
|Tamano EU||Tamano MP|