The PODIUM has all characteristics you need to get to the highest step of the podium! This tough cookie is for freestylers who are looking for power, snap and responsiveness, it requires a certain level of technique to tame it. Its traditional camber, pure twin shape and poppy flex are the main reasons for its success.
- Regular Camber
Control and precision. Traditional camber boards are designed to go anywhere, providing good control and dynamism with added precision and power, taking it back to where snowboarding began.
- FP Pop Core
Durability and responsiveness. The dynamism and flex of this 100% poplar core have made it the benchmark of the industry. The FP Pop is light and responsive, allowing dynamic riding and optimized pop.
- 2D Pop Fibreglass :
Manoeuvrability and pop. The 2D pop fibreglass is woven at 90° angles lengthwise and transversely. It provides good pop whilst keeping the board easy to turn with less torsional stiffness.
- 2000 Sintered Base :
Speed and strength. The higher molecular density makes these bases the benchmark in terms of durability and gliding performance, especially on very cold snow. Be sure to wax your base often to get the most out of it.
- Stone Grind Yes
Increased speed in spring snow. Stone-ground bases glide much better on wet snow thanks to the structure that enables water drops to escape more efficiently from under your board.
- Slanted Sidewalls
The sidewalls are slanted, made of ABS and are silk-screen printed.
- Double Flex
Manoeuvrable and lively. The wood core has a slight dip in thickness between the feet for manoeuvrability without losing any energy.
- Freestyle Shape
To improve and have fun 95% Twin Tip: Tip and tail sidecuts are nearly identical. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- PROGRAMME (/10):
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|