The Apo RENTAL BASIC is a board designed for intermediate riders looking for versatility and ease before everything.
Its black reinforced sole is robust and easy to maintain since its topsheet is coated with a rough layer structured to avoid the appearance of scratches along the time.
That assures you that the Apo RENTAL BASIC will remain for a long time in good operation and presentation conditions to accompany you in your progress, season after season.
- Program: All-mountain / Versatile
- Black, reinforced, rental-type sole
- Top anti-scratch structure
- Inserts 2 x 10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The TEAM is a snowboard binding focusing on comfort. It also is very versatile.
It is a combination of excellent components from spoiler to toe strap. It ensures good support and optimal responsiveness in any situation.
- Chassis: Unibody base
- Spoiler: CORED HIGHBACK / Asymmetric design
- Ankle strap: Comfort Strap / 3D molded anatomical reinforcement
- Toe strap: Convertible Cap Strap
- Buckles: Remium aluminium / S-BEND Strap
- Flange: EVA reinforced sole
- Characteristics on a 0 to 10 basis:
Front rigidity 7
Lateral flex 7