The Apo RENTAL DELUXE is a board designed for intermediate to good riders looking for versatility and solidity before everything.
The intermediate flex of the RENTAL DELUXE is the ideal compromise between accuracy and tolerance, the result is a healthy and reassuring behaviour.
Its black reinforced sole is robust and easy to maintain since its topsheet is coated with a rough layer structured to avoid the appearance of scratches along the time.
That assures you that the Apo RENTAL DELUXE will remain for a long time in good operation and presentation conditions to accompany you in your progress, season after season.
- Program: All-mountain / Versatile
- Black, reinforced, rental-type sole
- Top anti-scratch structure
- Inserts 2 x 10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Faithful to its system with double entry, the TEAM bindings by Apo is a concentrate of versatility and practicality having been widely proven. Its unique concept is simple: according to the ground (flat, incline, powdery snow etc.), it is possible to fit either by the back thanks to the patented system of self-tightening cable and strap, either by the front as a traditional binding. Comfortable, precise, quick and easy to use, the Team is intended to all uses and all levels.
- Team highback: Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, reliability and performance
- Espresso Lever: The ergonomic shape of our dual material lever (alu+TPR) facilitates the grip. The stainless steel cable (7x19) is indestructible.
- Rodeo Heelcup: The two cornerstones of our bindings are alloy ultra lightweight and reinforced. They provide an excellent reactivity and rugged durability.
- Flex ankle strap: The new construction of this strap has been studied for more comfort. Its thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Ergonomic Toe strap: This strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Power ratchet : This loop quick click in aluminium has been reinforced to ensure proper operation in all conditions.
- Responsive base - Lifetime Base Plate warranty: Our base plates are guaranteed for life. They are injected in the reinforced fiberglass nylon, which procure their nervousness and accuracy. The bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride.
- 4X4 disc (3-screw disc sold separately) : This 4x4 disc is suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|