The Apo RENTAL DELUXE is a board designed for intermediate to good riders looking for versatility and solidity before everything.
The intermediate flex of the RENTAL DELUXE is the ideal compromise between accuracy and tolerance, the result is a healthy and reassuring behaviour.
Its black reinforced sole is robust and easy to maintain since its topsheet is coated with a rough layer structured to avoid the appearance of scratches along the time.
That assures you that the Apo RENTAL DELUXE will remain for a long time in good operation and presentation conditions to accompany you in your progress, season after season.
- Program: All-mountain / Versatile
- Black, reinforced, rental-type sole
- Top anti-scratch structure
- Inserts 2 x 10
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Back in 2013, the CAGE V1 is a light binding that focuses on comfort and flexibility. Not neglecting performance, it revisits its components in order to improve and become an even more efficient and comfortable binding. To be more precise, it is equipped with:
- a mono-block flange in nylon fibres of glass more flexible that the HCX series,
- new lean flanks,
- a spoiler and perforated straps,
- a gas pedal adjustable without tools
- the new pads in EVA foam Triad 3 zones toes-disc-heel.
An accessible binding due to its flexibility and price that will be the unanimity among riders.
- Buckles - materials: AlumaLight
- Flange: CPU2
- Spoiler : MainFrame
- Straps : Pounder
- Triad Pads 40-50 Shores : The bearing shells in EVA envelop the gas pedal, the disc and the heel for shock absorption and considerable less vibration.
- EVA indicator of durability: All our MagneBeds and Triad Pads are formed of a medium pads, plus one at the front and one at the heel ; each pad is therefore designed to present a value of different hardness scale (Shore A) adapted to a specific function: • 50 A to 60 A: improves responsiveness with an average high for median / front pads • 40 A: increases shock absorption with a lower value for the heel pad. Choose the combination that best fits your style of slides and enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and performance.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Unit weight|