Ptex 4000 sintered base for more speed and strength, slanted minicap edges allow you to push it while considerably reducing impact damage. Taking it back to the roots with a traditional camber...
Want to rider like a pro without the price tag?
The Sammy C is a super poppy ski for Slopestyle and Big Air fans.
The uber big side cuts allow for superior carving and spins heftier than a whirling dervish but with stacks more style.
Graphics by Nico Thomas.
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Ptex 4000 sintered stone grind base : speed and strength.
- Regular Camber : control, power and speed for a robust and precision ride.
- Slanted ABS minicap sidewalls.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The binding for the sports and recreation skiers looking for comfort, performance, and simplicity.
The model NX is a reference in terms of reliability, security and lightness. Precise control, transmission of pressure, harmonious control of the edging direction, effective and adapted recovery at the end of the turn.
Fitted with a "Full Drive" toe piece and a light and easy to engage heel piece, it is ideal for the skis of average width and the park skis.
- Full Drive C NX toe piece
Glider AFC PLUS
- NX heel piece:
Interface height PX
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 45 mm
- Stop ski 100 mm
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|