Ptex 4000 sintered base for more speed and strength, slanted minicap edges allow you to push it while considerably reducing impact damage. Taking it back to the roots with a traditional camber...
Want to rider like a pro without the price tag?
The Sammy C is a super poppy ski for Slopestyle and Big Air fans.
The uber big side cuts allow for superior carving and spins heftier than a whirling dervish but with stacks more style.
Graphics by Nico Thomas.
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Ptex 4000 sintered stone grind base : speed and strength.
- Regular Camber : control, power and speed for a robust and precision ride.
- Slanted ABS minicap sidewalls.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
The GRIFFON SCHIZO has all the benefits of the Griffon classic, such as the Triple Pivot Elite toe system and the Inter Pivot heel, for fantastic power transfer and performance wherever you go. The bindings also have Multi Stance Adjustor which appeals to freestyle backcountry skiers, allowing you to move the binding on the ski and thus have the best balance according to your activity.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Multi-Stance Adjustor : Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|