Ptex 4000 sintered base for more speed and strength, slanted minicap edges allow you to push it while considerably reducing impact damage. Taking it back to the roots with a traditional camber...
Want to rider like a pro without the price tag?
The Sammy C is a super poppy ski for Slopestyle and Big Air fans.
The uber big side cuts allow for superior carving and spins heftier than a whirling dervish but with stacks more style.
Graphics by Nico Thomas.
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Ptex 4000 sintered stone grind base : speed and strength.
- Regular Camber : control, power and speed for a robust and precision ride.
- Slanted ABS minicap sidewalls.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|