The ski that Sammy uses for freestyling in powder!
The PB Light core is fast and strong, and the sintered Ptex 8000 sole is top drawer ... Boost off backcountry booters with ease
Sammy Carlson is truly a man of many talents and the Sammy BC is his choice from his quiver for charging in the pow.
The super wide width combined with the rocker camber means fun in the deep powder but stable and chilled landings off the booters in the backcountry.
As Sammy says : "When I first saw that ski I felt like 'that's what I'm talking about'! " . Wide and light at the same time, these skis were designed to shred the pillow lines throwing the best of my style. Get ready guys, it's coming! "
Ride in peace, my brother ...
- PB Light Core : dynamic, flexible, and strong. A light and responsive ski allowing dynamic riding and optimized pop.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Stone grind Ptex 8000 base : The formula 1 The best base you can get, it’s the formula 1 of gliding on snow.
- Rocker Camber : light rocker on the tip & tail.
- ABS Slanted minicap sidewalls.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|