Extruded base is versatile and super easy to maintain, sick graphics that will make your mates jealous, packed with technology but at a price suitable for kids,...
Designed for juniors who want to perfect their tricks super quick to get Sammy C shaking in his boots.
The SC Junior ski is super poppy and light using the C2 Smooth Core designed to carry lighter riders with its ultra forgiving technology. The rocker camber allows them to progress and develop their freestyle skills without too much effort, taking away any nasty edge catches.
You want to be the next Sammy Carlson? Then these skis are for you!
- C2 Smooth Core : guaranteed control, durability, lightness and tolerance for fast and easy progression.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Extruded sole: easy to maintain.
- Cambre Rocker: slight camber underfoot and light tip and tail rocker, easy to use - reduces edge faults - glides - forgiving.
- Construction Fullcap.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The AXIUM JR 70 binding is a lightweight and reassuring children's model that is screwed directly into the skiing.
It is intended for young freeskier girls looking for a powerful and stylish bindings very close to the adult models while being adapted to the small sizes. It is composed of a Dual Action II toe piece allowing a multidirectional trigger and an Axium heel piece offering excellent comfort of use.
The key words when talking about Axium JR 70 are safety, lightness, style and performance, what else could you ask for?
- DIN adjustment: 2 to 7
Dual Action II toe piece
Axium heel piece
- Dimension adjustment 45mm
- Stop skis: 85 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|