The SAMMY C is the great novelty of this winter. First pro-model of the exceptional freestyler Sammy Carlson, this ski has been developed specially for "disassemble the park " and run with finesse the feats of one of the best freestylers of the moment. Nothing to say about what he has under the soles! Equipped with a high quality construction, this ski has all the properties to be efficient: very lightweight, its heel is rigid enough to withstand large receptions. Its tip, she, is playful, to facilitate the nose-butters and ollies. Its well dose radius allows the ski to be ultra dynamic and with a maximum amount of pop on kickers. Its classic camber offers control and response with more accuracy and consistency for a powerful ride.
"In designing this skiing, we have a clean slate and everything redesigned", said Sammy himself. So in the end, if you like big sends and make butters in the park, this ski is made for you!
NOTE: Please provide us the mounting position of the bindings (see Techno). A default installation will be in Traditional position.
- Mounting of bindings: from Centre 0 to FS (-20) to Traditional (-40)
- Classic camber:
It is with the classic camber that the snowboard began. Designed for rider everywhere, the boards with camber offer control and response with more accuracy and consistency for a powerful ride.
- Core: PB Performance core
Precise and robust, the PB Performance core is strengthened by two vertical bands of beech. This strong and reagent core allows stable and dynamic edging.
- 2D Dual Fiberglass
Accuracy and balance. The multiple layers of 2D fibre provide a lightweight ski with a perfect balance in torsion. Edging is precise and the ride becomes fast.
- Sintered 4000 Base
Speed and hardness. Sole with high molecular density, it is the reference in terms of durability and performance of slides, particularly on the cold snow. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Stone Grind
- Stanted/minicap sidewalls
Our edges in minicap have a double angle (10° and 60°) which significantly reduces the damage caused by the impacts.
- Flex : 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|