The SAMMY C is the great novelty of this winter. First pro-model of the exceptional freestyler Sammy Carlson, this ski has been developed specially for "disassemble the park " and run with finesse the feats of one of the best freestylers of the moment. Nothing to say about what he has under the soles! Equipped with a high quality construction, this ski has all the properties to be efficient: very lightweight, its heel is rigid enough to withstand large receptions. Its tip, she, is playful, to facilitate the nose-butters and ollies. Its well dose radius allows the ski to be ultra dynamic and with a maximum amount of pop on kickers. Its classic camber offers control and response with more accuracy and consistency for a powerful ride.
"In designing this skiing, we have a clean slate and everything redesigned", said Sammy himself. So in the end, if you like big sends and make butters in the park, this ski is made for you!
NOTE: Please provide us the mounting position of the bindings (see Techno). A default installation will be in Traditional position.
- Mounting of bindings: from Centre 0 to FS (-20) to Traditional (-40)
- Classic camber:
It is with the classic camber that the snowboard began. Designed for rider everywhere, the boards with camber offer control and response with more accuracy and consistency for a powerful ride.
- Core: PB Performance core
Precise and robust, the PB Performance core is strengthened by two vertical bands of beech. This strong and reagent core allows stable and dynamic edging.
- 2D Dual Fiberglass
Accuracy and balance. The multiple layers of 2D fibre provide a lightweight ski with a perfect balance in torsion. Edging is precise and the ride becomes fast.
- Sintered 4000 Base
Speed and hardness. Sole with high molecular density, it is the reference in terms of durability and performance of slides, particularly on the cold snow. It requires regular maintenance to obtain the best possible performance.
- Stone Grind
- Stanted/minicap sidewalls
Our edges in minicap have a double angle (10° and 60°) which significantly reduces the damage caused by the impacts.
- Flex : 7
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|