Sammy C's lethal weapon!
Formula 1 base with stone finish, slanted minicap edges to push the limits while preserving your skis, and traditional camber takes you back where snowboarding began.
With these monsters on his feet, Sammy Carlson destroys the mountain! The Sammy C Pro is a super poppy ski for Slopestyle and Big Air fans.
The uber big side cuts allow for superior carving and spins heftier than a whirling dervish but with stacks more style.
In the words of Sammy: "The ski is designed to destroy the park. We focused on keeping the ski as light as possible. This ski has a big sidecut to support heavy landings and a playful tip for nose-butter and nollies. If you like to go big, you will like this ski! "
Graphics by Nico Thomas.
- PB Performance core: precise and solid due to a stable and dynamic edging.
- Reinforced fibre glass 2D: lightness, precise and balanced torsion for optimal edging and a light and strong touch of snow.
- Stone grind Ptex 8000 base : The formula 1 The best base you can get, it’s the formula 1 of gliding on snow.
- Regular Camber : control, power and speed for a robust and precision ride.
- ABS Slanted minicap sidewalls.
- Steel Rockwell 45 edge more resistant to corrosion.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|