This board is aimed at junior snowboarders who want to progress their freestyle skills. The STEP UP is a board which offers all the features to help them onto the next level.
Fun, controllable and forgiving, it allows you to achieve and perfect your tricks with great control thanks to the rocker and medium-soft flex. Freestyler by heart, it also delivers on-piste because to be a good rider you need to learn to carve out of beautiful curves!
- Rocker : The Rocker plates do not have camber; they have a light rocker located on the two tips. They are fun and tolerant in order to avoid to the maximum the edging faults. Flotation in softness and ease of ride whatever the conditions of land are.
- C2 Control core : Reduced weight. The C2 Control core provides a soft and playful feel on the snow and inspires immediate confidence.
- 2D Control Fibreglass: Robustness and durability This 0/90° fibreglass does not have the same density as the 2D pop fibreglass. The board is more docile but still very snappy.
- Extruded Base : Easy and versatile Fast and versatile, this extruded base is easy to maintain.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full flex : Stable and balanced The thickness of the wood core is constant between the binding inserts to make your ride stable and balanced.
- Freestyle Shape : To improve and have fun 95% Twin Tip: Tip and tail sidecuts are nearly identical. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|