Specially designed for the young snowboarders who want to advance in the freestyle, the STEP UP is a board that puts all the chances on their side to move to the next higher level.
Fun, manageable, and tolerant, it allows us to carry out and develop its first tricks with control due to his rocker and his flex flexible-medium.
The rocker provides tolerance as well as versatility and a nice progression margin. Freestylers in the soul, it also delivers on track because for being a good rider it is necessary to learn to carve out beautiful curves!
This rental version has reinforced squares and black sole to increase durability and ensure that your STEP UP will always attack!
- Rocker : The Rocker plates do not have camber; they have a light rocker located on the two tips. They are fun and tolerant in order to avoid to the maximum the edging faults. Flotation in softness and ease of ride whatever the conditions of land are.
- C2 Control core : Reduced weight. The C2 Control core provides a soft and playful feel on the snow and inspires immediate confidence.
- 2D Control Fibreglass: Robustness and durability This 0/90° fibreglass does not have the same density as the 2D pop fibreglass. The board is more docile but still very snappy.
- Slanted Sidewalls : The slanted sidewalls are in ABS and all with serigraph.
- Full flex : Stable and balanced The thickness of the wood core is constant between the binding inserts to make your ride stable and balanced.
- Freestyle Shape : To improve and have fun 95% Twin Tip: Tip and tail sidecuts are nearly identical. The wood core and inserts are centred, and the sidecut radius is much shorter, making these boards the perfect freestyle toy.
- PROGRAM :
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Peso (g)|
Comfortable, simple and easy to use, the CLASSIC is aimed primarily at the beginner to good rider progressing well on track, in park and powdery.
Simple and robust, this attachment with classical entrance allows you to benefit from all the APO know-how at a very attractive price.
Spoiler with progressive flex with triple EVA density for comfort, precision and performance
- Ankle strap in thermoformed foam ideally matches the boots to delete any point of compression.
- Toe strap matches the shape of your boots thanks to its flexible EVA. Its structure directly transmits your efforts to the board.
- Ratchet in alum with click fast
- Injected base plate in reinforced nylon, the bi-material pads deliver comfort and softness in the ride
- 4x4 disc suitable for the majority of boards of the market since it is the industry standard.
|Peso (g)||Tamano EU||Tamano MP||Peso unitario|